I do not make any podcasts, but I do consume them.
On this page, I aim to give an overview of ones I listen to.
I also drop a shoutout to the software I use for this.
Non-exhaustive. Podcast being on this list does not mean I listen to
all the episodes nor that I listen from start to finish. It's very
much pick-and-choose at times.
- House of Run
- Inside Running Podcast
- Science of Ultra
- Final Surge Podcast
- The Move
- In het wiel (lang:nl)
- Sporza Podcast: Sporza koers (lang:nl)
- De Tribune (lang:nl)
- De Afspraak op Vrijdag (lang:nl)
- Les coulisses du pouvoir (lang:fr)
- Plan B (lang:nl, lang:fr)
- Vranckx & Byloo (lang:nl)
- Talking Politics
- EU Confidential (politico)
- The MapScaping Podcast
- 13 Minutes to the Moon
- 30 for 30
- 99% Invisible
- Affaires sensibles (lang:fr)
- Common Sense with Dan Carlin
- Hardcore History
- Iemand (lang:nl)
- Life of Caesar (The Life of the Caesars)
- Planeet Frank (lang:nl)
- The Forward
- The Privacy, Security, & OSINT Show
- The Real Science of Sport Podcast
- Universiteit van Vlaanderen (lang:nl)
- Zonal Marking
My main consumption of podcasts is while I am doing other things.
To easily listen to podcasts in such a situation, you need an app on your phone.
I want something open source as well as avoiding reliance on big names.
Availability on F-droid is also always a big plus.
Antennapod checks the boxes.
On a desktop I usually just want something to easily download episodes of a podcast for backup.
I have not used castero much yet, but so far it seems to fit the bill.
I do not need much, so a TUI client that quickly starts up is pretty nice.